I have been doing NAM for quite some time now and I have to say that I do not regret anything about it. I do think to a point, it is fixed but I feel as though every pageant is.

There are many different directors who run the pageant different ways and its pretty obvious some are better than the others. From my experience, the best is Team Ewing. They are very fun and the pageants are always fair. I did end up winning my state one time and when I went to nationals it was all a different story.

Even though it is the best of the best and the competition was a lot more fierce than state, I do think it is rigged. If you look at the royalty, respect to all of them, they are all brunettes. The year I went, out of all the queens, one blonde was crowned. Was it because the blondes that year weren't good?

Maybe. But it's an occurring trend every year since then. Why is it like this? I could not answer that question.

Also, some girls have multiple national titles or certain families tend to win. I do think to a point this is also rigged. The judges are people that have done NAM before so they know those girls. They know those last names.

Usually, those are the girls that place very high or win. Anyways, I love NAM and it has 100% shaped me into the person I am today. I feel bad for the people that had a bad experience with this system.

It is truly a great system. Nationals is a whole different story but the state pageant is so fun and I would recommend this system to everyone if I could.

Product or Service Mentioned: National American Miss Beauty Pageant.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments