4.6

My daughter has been in NAM for few years and she loves it!!

NAM is a program designed for today's girl. This pageant helps girls grow and expand ideas about who they are and what they would like to achieve. I like "no makeup rule" for under 12 years old.

Yes, of course there is sponsor fee like any other pageants, but you don't have to sell advertising pages to enter this pageant. (the other pageants require to sell their program book ad pages.)

NAM sponsor fee pays for the cost of producing the pageant, awards, trophies, acholarships...

People who saying negative about NAM, because their daughter didnt win the state pageant. I understand those parents are mad and dissapointed, but your daughter should learned something from NAM pageant experiences...my daughter did. She gained poise, self-confidence, and valuable communication skills, and she made amazing friends at the pageant weekend.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with National American Miss. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National American Miss.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare National American Miss to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National American Miss?

Comments

Can you tell me what kind of fees there are?My daughter received an invitation to an open call..

I'm not sure if when we go to this free event, that there will be something further we need to register for or not. I'm not working, just in school right now and I do not have the funds for anything =( the one thing we went to ended up costing $900, which I didn't have, but made it happen and nothing ever came of it. She placed highly, there were all these agents there and so on..

I'd like something legit.She's so beautiful and everyone says she is going to be famous, she needs to be involved in this kind of thing and I feel bad that because I cannot financially make it happen, she is missing out on a lot.

to Anonymous #1158486

We didn't receive this year's packets so I can't tell you the exact sponsor fee but I believe it's about $440.

NAM is not a beauty pageant, so you will see there are all shapes, sizes, and colors.

The most important things are communication skill and confidence for this pageant. My daughter can talk about almost anything during the interview and public now.

After my daughter finally won WA Pre-Teen division last year, there are more opportunities like photo shoot, singing National Anthem, visiting schools, community services... And NAM Washington queens and covergirls will participate Junior Lilac Parade tomorrow.

I think it's worth it to join NAM.

Come to the open call May 28th DoubleTree Hotel at 1pm or 3pm.(It takes about 45 minutes)We will be helping there.