National American Miss Beauty Pageant Review from De Pere, Wisconsin

I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19.Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time.

The first time was my first pageant ever so I didn't know what to expect nor did I realize I would be competing against 150 some girls. The 2nd time I felt so much more confident considering I knew what to expect and had long prepared myself for it. I didnt make top 15 either time, and it was disappointing that I didn't make it my 2nd time competing. Overall, no matter what the result is, NAM weekend is a super fun experience.

I've made so many friendships through NAM that I will always hold close to my heart. It really is a great opportunity and I genuinely encourage girls to try it. It is expensive.. but when it comes to pageantry you do need to be prepared to hand over some money.

It is not cheap and a lot of people don't understand that, but the experience makes it all worth it, in my opinion. I wish I would've started NAM when I was a little girl.

I really wish there was a state pageant held for the Miss division (age 19-20).I would totally compete again just for the fun experience, win or lose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #897302

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National American Miss? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 06 #1208744 Orlando, Florida

You did not win because you did not buy extras.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to National American Miss. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about National American Miss.
Filing a new complaint about