National American Miss Beauty Pageant Review from De Pere, Wisconsin
I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19.Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time.
The first time was my first pageant ever so I didn't know what to expect nor did I realize I would be competing against 150 some girls. The 2nd time I felt so much more confident considering I knew what to expect and had long prepared myself for it. I didnt make top 15 either time, and it was disappointing that I didn't make it my 2nd time competing. Overall, no matter what the result is, NAM weekend is a super fun experience.
I've made so many friendships through NAM that I will always hold close to my heart. It really is a great opportunity and I genuinely encourage girls to try it. It is expensive.. but when it comes to pageantry you do need to be prepared to hand over some money.
It is not cheap and a lot of people don't understand that, but the experience makes it all worth it, in my opinion. I wish I would've started NAM when I was a little girl.
I really wish there was a state pageant held for the Miss division (age 19-20).I would totally compete again just for the fun experience, win or lose.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."
- "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Bought a couch and 2 recliners. The motor on the couch went out. Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."