1.3K views

My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I tried to get her in a later session, and I was told there is no refund; I was told me they would *** from what was already paid, and we would have to pay an additional payment on top of what was already paid.

Her father and I feel that we have been ripped off. Where did her money go that we work hard to raise?

501-744-0811

Anita Robinson

This person wrote the review because of "we are not happy at all!!" at National American Miss and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National American Miss to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was transparent in much of how it operates and pricing. Author liked the most i dont know. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National American Miss national american miss pageant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National American Miss?

Comments

verot

I am truly sorry that this scam artist company did this to you too.I feel that we should all file a class act lawsuit to get our money back plus more!

They are the prime example of money hungry, scam artist, fake judged, bull *** competition!Their monsters with no morals or souls and i hope one day soon they get what's coming to them!

Yes, sorry to say that this company doesn't care about our little girls, just the bottom line.