National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT

My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I tried to get her in a later session, and I was told there is no refund; I was told me they would *** from what was already paid, and we would have to pay an additional payment on top of what was already paid.

Her father and I feel that we have been ripped off. Where did her money go that we work hard to raise?

Anita Robinson

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I dont know
  • What I disliked
    • Transparent in much of how it operates
    • Pricing

Reason of review:
Product or service
National American Miss Pageant
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #687753

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National American Miss? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 29, 2015 #1085608

I am truly sorry that this scam artist company did this to you too. I feel that we should all file a class act lawsuit to get our money back plus more! They are the prime example of money hungry, scam artist, fake judged, bull *** competition! Their monsters with no morals or souls and i hope one day soon they get what's coming to them!

2 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1067808

Yes, sorry to say that this company doesn't care about our little girls, just the bottom line.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.